Flytuo 1/4 Inch Shank 45 Degree Lock Miter Router Bit, 1/2 Inch Stock Joint Router Bit with 2 Blades, Suitable for 90-Degree Tenon Joint Woodworking(1-3/8” Width, 1/2” Stock)
1.Superior&SAFER Carbide cutters have smoother cutting surface and triple cutting speed. Solid hardened steel bodies with anti-Kickback design reduce kickback effect and ensure safety working. Use on CNC and other automatic table-mounted portable routers. perfect for woodworking, edging, trimming, grooving, veining wood projects. Teflon coating resistant to heat, construction, rustproof and has a long service life.
2.45 Degree Lock Miter&1/4 Inch Shank Designed Produces locking miter joints in a snap, can achieve that two wooden blocks or wooden boards are spliced together into 90/180 degree tightly; Come with 2Pcs bearings and 2Pcs reducing rings enables you to cut rabbets in different depths; The 1/4 inch shank can ensure a strong grip and no wobble and make these bits perfect for DIY construction projects.
3.Wide Application: Flytuo 45 Degree Lock Miter 1/4 Shank is truly versatile for convenience. Mainly used for joining wood edge to edge, it will provide a durable joint. Suitable for wood, MDF, chipboard, compact plywood panel; However, please avoid to cut ferrous metal and non wood materials, such as steel, iron and sand.
4.Use this premium router bit to enhance your hardwood work performance and create beautiful handmade furniture yourself. Ideal for kitchen and bathroom doors, office cabinets, floor tables, bedroom shelves, outdoor frames, walls and more.
- 1.Tooth width: 1/13in / 2mm
- 2.Tooth depth: 1/8in / 3.17mm
- 3.Processing template thickness: 8-16mm
- 4.Packing: plastic box 5.Weight: 0.21lbs
- 5.Balance: +/- .003″ tolerance
- 6.Material: Alloy blade, carbon steel handle
- 7.Cutter: CNC ground to a 180 grit, mirror-like finish
- C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide cutter.
- Build-up & heat resistant Teflon coating.
- Solid hardened steel bodies with anti-kickback design.
- Perfect for woodworking projects for both professionals and hobbyists.
- The interlocking 45° miter lock cut will produce extremely strong joints without having to struggle to keep boards in place during clamping.
- Package Included: 1/4 Inch Shank 45 Degree Lock Miter Router Bit(1/2” Stock)
Display of Cutting Show
Micro-grain tungsten carbide cutters provide superior wear resistance and long life
Smooth-running bearings and controlled depth design allows smooth sculpting with reduced kickback
Solid Hardened Steel Bodies with Anti-Kickback Design, Build-up & Heat Resistant Teflon Coating
1.The router shank is in high-speed during operation, timely replenishment of lubricating oil is very important for the service life of the shank, so a little lubricant should be added after 2-3 hours of work.
2.Keep the router bits clean. After use, remove the resin, wood chips and other contaminants from the wood and use standard industrial solvents to clean the bits.
3.Please allow little color variation for different display setting.Please allow little size differences due to manual measurement.
- Please always notice to add some Coolant(like water) when operating, in case the material temperature will get veryhigh even get smoke because of the long time operating.
- The router bit is very sharp, please keepout of the reach of children.
- At the trepanning, please wear good protective measures, in case of wood chips splash damage eyes.
- DO NOT cutting ferrous metal and nonwood materials, such as steel, iron, sand, etc.