Pond Liner is the foundation for any Koi pond, water garden, or waterfall. From residential backyard ponds to commercial water features.
45-Mil EPDM LifeGuard Pond Liner is the quality choice of installers and feature owners. UnderGuard Underlayment (NOT included in this listing) protects and promotes longevity of the pond liner. Both work together bringing unmatched quality to your backyard.
LifeGuard Pond Liner Features and Technical Specs:
- Anjon Manufacturing’s EPDM LifeGuard Pond Liner is marketed in hundreds of pond kits, and installed in thousands of water features, worldwide. Professionals trust their reputation to LifeGuard Pond Liner!
- Resists Sun damage and contains no plasticizers which become brittle and cause cracks and splits. LifeGuard Pond Liner is virtually indestructible; unaffected by hydrocarbons and freeze-thaw cycles!
- Durable and Puncture Resistant! LifeGuard Pond Liner is extremely versatile and is used in a wide variety of applications, including: Pond Free Waterfalls, Skimmers and Waterfalls, Retention and Koi Ponds, and Fish Hatcheries.
- LifeGuard Pond Liner is Certified Fish & Wildlife Safe by Guardian Systems, Inc. and easily attaches to filtering waterfalls and skimmers. Readily accepts pipe and hose penetration without leaks, and can be easily seamed.
Boxed & Roll Sizes in 45-mil & 60-mil thicknesses
- 5 ft. x 5 ft. through 5 ft. x 100 ft.
- 7.5 ft. x 5 ft. through 7.5 ft. x 100 ft.
- 10 ft. x 10 ft. through 10 ft. x 200 ft.
- 15 ft. x 15 ft. through 15 ft. x 200 ft.
- 20 ft. x 20 ft. through 20 ft. x 200 ft.
- 25 ft. x 25 ft. through 25 ft. x 200 ft.
- 30 ft. x 30 ft. through 30 ft. x 200 ft.
- 40 ft. x 40 ft. through 40 ft. x 200 ft.
- 50 ft. x 50 ft. through 50 ft. x 200 ft.
Pond Liner for Water Gardens, Fish Ponds and Waterfalls
LifeGuard EPDM Pond Liner adapts to a wide variety of water feature projects. It fits into corners and follows the contours along the sides and bottom of your pond. Attaches easily to waterfalls and skimmers, and readily accepts pipe and hose penetrations without leaks. LifeGuard Pond Liner fits well in ponds with planting shelves. The liner readily fits to skimmers, biological waterfall filters, filter weirs, bottom drains and other types of filters requiring liner attachment.
Certified Fish, Plant and Wildlife Safe
Creating a safe and healthy environment for fish, plants and wildlife is the goal of every water feature enthusiast.
LifeGuard EPDM Pond Liner has been tested and certified fish and wildlife safe by Guardian Systems, Inc. Test results are available on the manufacturer’s website.
Withstands Extreme Temperatures
Remains flexible and pliable across a broad temperature range – from +170⁰F to -40⁰F
LifeGuard EPDM Pond Liner resists harmful Sun damage. Can remain exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods. Contains no plasticizers which become hard and brittle resulting in cracks and splits.
UnderGuard Underlayment Nonwoven Geotextile
We highly recommend using an underlayment when installing any type of pond liner. We offer an underlayment that adds an extra layer of protection between pond liner and rocky or unstable soils while preventing air voids between the liner and earth reducing wear and abrasion.The biggest contributors to project failures is poor, unstable soil conditions.
UnderGuard Underlayment is perfect for stabilizing soil and creating ‘rock pads’ during installation. Needle punched nonwoven polypropylene geotextile fabric with a random, three-dimensional pore structure and a uniform, felt-like consistency, high tensile-strength fabric enhances soil stability and controls erosion. Virtually indestructible; unaffected by hydrocarbons & freeze-thaw cycles.
This listing does NOT include UnderGuard Underlayment Nonwoven Geotextile.