Tidy up your entertainment system with this power kit that features a pre-wired design for easy installation. All the tools you need to conceal cables for a neat appearance are included. No Electrical termination required: Plug and Play.
SIMPLE AND EASY INSTALLATION:
- No electrician or hard wiring involved
- Installation could be done within 30 Minutes.
STEP FOR INSTALLATION:
- Prior to drilling any holes in the wall, verify the plug from the television will plug into the top assembly.
- Determine the mounting location between the studs. The CMK70 Power Kit is designed to fit into both interior and exterior walls constructed of a minimum of 2″ x 3″ studs and 1/2″ inch drywall.
- Measure and mark the center of each hole location. The top and bottom assemblies can be located a maximum of 5 feet apart within the same wall cavity.
- Assemble the 3-inch hole saw. Using either a power drill or the handle, drill a hole at each of the 2 pre-determined locations.
- Assemble the 3 sections of the fish tape together using the provided connectors and fish hook. Starting at the bottom hole, insert the fish tape to the upper hole.
- Hook the wire of the Power Harness to the fish hook and pull through the wall until it protrudes through the bottom hole.
- Unsnap the trim ring from the pre-assembled upper module. Route low voltage cables through the upper module and gasket. Route the low voltage cables through the upper hole and out through the bottom hole. The fish tape may also be used to help route the cables.
- Install upper module into the wall and tighten the 3 screws until snug. Snap the trim ring onto the upper module.
- Unsnap the trim ring and remove the two screws holding the back cover onto the bottom module.
- Insert the power harness plug into the back of the bottom module and re-secure the back cover.
- Route low voltage cables through the bottom module and gasket. Install bottom module into the wall and tighten the 3 screws until snug. Snap the trim ring onto the bottom module.
- Plug the provided power cord into a standard receptacle and into the bottom module and Plug the television into the upper module.
WHAT IS IN BOX:
- Power grommets
- Pre-wired wire harness
- Hole saw/handle
- Fish tape to feed cables behind wall
- 6 ft. extension cord