This set of canoe joint router bits will cut 1/4″ bead – male and female joint components with a 1/8″ cutting depth. 1/2″ shanks.
– Create canoe joints for projects that require variable angle joints such as canoes, tubs and more
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on table mount router
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Matching male and female radiuses allow flexibility for almost any angle
– Includes 2 matching canoe joint router bits
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
2 Router Bits and Wooden Storage Case
A great way to make joints of variable angles from the same tool setup. This type of joint is called a canoe joint because of the flexibility needed for a variety of angles when constructing a canoe. Every slat on a canoe joins its neighboring slat at a slightly different angle, and this router bits set allows this without a different setup for each joint. Always cut the male side of the joint at full depth. The cutting depth of the female side will determine how much angle is achievable in the joint.