Cut bullnose edges for countless applications with the 5 bit Yonico 13516q Bullnose Beading Router Bit Set. Bullnose router bit radius sizes include: 1/8″r, 3/16″r, 1/4″r, 5/16″r, 3/8″r. Bead sizes are 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ respectively. With double passes, Yonico Bullnose Beading Router Bit Set can also make dowels in the following sizes: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ and 3/4″. Two flute carbide cutters and 1/4″ shanks. Yonico 13516q comes in a solid wood storage case.
– Add a bullnose bead to the edges of shelves, table tops or any furniture top surface
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on table mount and handheld router
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
5 Router Bits in Wooden Storage Box
Bullnose bead router bits are great for adding beads to furniture corners, legs and face frames. This design softens the edges of the piece and adds a classic look to it as well. To create the complete corner bead on furniture edges and legs, flip the stock lengthwise and rotate to the same corner to complete the profile.