This 4 flute round nose endmill has a cutting diameter of 1/8″ and a cutting length of 1/4″. The shank is 1/8″ in diameter and the overall length is 1-1/2″.
– For smooth contour 3D CNC milling and carving
– Premium C3 micro-grain solid tungsten carbide for a high-performance industrial quality tool
– For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
– Polished to a mirror finish from a solid carbide rod for precision & accuracy
– 4 flute design for more efficient performance on hardwoods and non-ferrous alloys
1 CNC Endmill Router Bit
Ball nose spiral end mills are used for smooth contouring and fine detail passes with a CNC router and often for complex shapes like 3D carvings. The rounded tips reduce tool markings, which produce smooth curves that would be impossible to achieve with flat end bits. Small diameter ball nose end mills are used for projects with intricate detail while larger bits are used for smoother projects with more gradual slopes. These bits are also excellent for routing fluted columns and channels in cutting boards and countertops edges.