This ball end Router bit has a 3/4″ diameter and a 5/8″ cutting height. The overall length is 2-1/2″ and the shank is 1/2″.
– Route grooves or channels to conceal cables or wires within stock or behind molding. Can also be used for various projects such as dowel holes, interesting joints and hinges, marble race tracks etc.
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Center meeting blades for smooth profile cutting
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
1 Router Bit
Ball end router bits can be used to create grooves or channels to conceal cables or wires within stock or behind molding. They can also be used to receive dowels and some interesting types of joints and hinges. Additionally, these bits can also be used for creative projects such as marble race tracks. These router bits have center meeting blades allowing for true plunge movement.