This point cutting round over bit has a major radius of 1/8″ by a minor radius of 3/32″ and a total cutting depth of 1/4″. The tip is sharpened to an extremely fine point for precise detail. The shank is 1/4″ in diameter.
– Route decorative grooves for faux panel doors, moldings, sign making and CNC projects
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Point is sharpened for fine detail
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
1 Router Bit
Point cutting roundover bits allow you to place a roundover profile or groove in just about any location on your workpiece. These are great for MDF cabinet doors and for beading detail on columns and moldings. The blade is a single piece of C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide which is sharpened on either side for true plunge and CNC capabilities.