This bit has a cutting diameter of 3/4″ and a 1/2″ cutting depth. The roman ogee design radius is 1/8″. This bit also comes equipped with a 3/4″ diameter radial bearing for template work held on to the shank with a metal sleeve. Two flute carbide center meeting cutters and 1/4″ shank.
– Route decorative grooves for faux panel doors, moldings, sign making and CNC projects
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
1 Router Bit
Plunge cutting faux panel doors is a practical shortcut to achieving the look of raised panel doors with less effort and comparable beauty. Ogee groove router bits are a popular choice for making faux panel kitchen cabinet doors. These bits can transform a flat panel into a beautiful rail and stile alternative. While often used in CNC machines, profile groove bits can also be used in a handheld router using a fairly simple perimeter jig.