This Yonico core box set includes bits with diameters of 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ & 1″. The cutting lengths are 1″ – 1-1/4″ and the shanks are 1/2″.
– Route core box channels and grooves for decorative and general use
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Center meeting blades create smooth contours
– Includes 3 core box router bits in 3 popular cutting diameters
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
4 Router Bits and Wooden Storage Case
Core box bits have rounded tips that are perfect for routing channels in cutting boards and producing flutes in columns using solid wood or MDF. Our core box bits are available in various diameters, with a choice of 1/4″ and 1/2″ shanks. The smaller shank diameter works well in laminate trimmers, while the 1/2″ shanks are ideal for deep cuts with full-size routers.