This 2 flute solid carbide compression cut rougher end mill has a 3/8″ cutting diameter with a cutting length of 1-1/8″. The shank diameter is 3/8″ and the overall length is 3-1/2″.
– For a clean CNC milled finish on both top and bottom surfaces of laminated materials and plywood
– Premium C3 micro-grain solid tungsten carbide for a high-performance industrial quality tool
– For use on CNC and table mount routers
– Polished to a mirror finish from a solid carbide rod for precision & accuracy
– 2 flute design for MDF, softwoods or hardwoods
1 CNC Endmill Router Bit
Rougher end mills remove lots of material with every pass. The Rougher feature limits the size of the chips preventing the bit from getting bogged down. These end mills are not meant to be used on the finishing pass of the project.