This 1 degree tapered end mill has a 3/16″ diameter cutting tip and a 1″ cutting length. The 3 flutes and the ZRN coating provide great performance and extended tool life.
– For 3D multi axis carving of intricate designs and fine details
– Premium C3 micro-grain solid tungsten carbide for an industrial quality tool with ZRN coating for increased durability
– For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
– Polished to a mirror finish from a solid carbide rod for precision & accuracy
– Taper design for deep reach while maintaining tool strength
1 CNC Endmill Router Bit
Tapered CNC end mills with ZRN coating provide the extra length needed to carve 3D shapes out of solid wood, plastic, foam and other materials. The tapered design provides added strength to the bit while still maintaining a small diameter at the bit’s tip. This unique design provides clearance when routing 3D profiles and allows you to create complex carvings in all kinds of stock. With the added ZRN coating, the bit’s lifespan and durability are increased substantially avoiding unnecessary down time.