This cabinet door lip finger grip router bit features a 7/8″ cutting height with and overall length of 2-1/2″ and a 1/2″ shank.
– Create a location for fingers to grab on to cabinet door edges
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on table mount and handheld router
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
1 Router Bit
Give cabinet door edges a finished look or create finger pulls with our cabinet door lip router bits. Use a bit with a tapered back-rabbet design for inset doors, or pick any decorative profile for overlay applications. Cutter heights vary, so refer to our diagrams to make sure the bit you select will work with the thickness of your door.