This shutter louver bit has a cutting height of 1-1/4″ and a cutting depth of 1/4″. The overall length is 3-3/8″ and the shank is 1/2″
– Create louver slats for window shutters
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on table mount router
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
1 Router Bit
Make functional plantation shutters with our louver slat router bits. This router bit give you the flexibility to create slats of almost any dimension with a single bit. Route all four edges of each slat to produce the tapered shape. Connect the louvers with a control arm for easy opening and closing.