This template trim bit has a 3/8″ cutting diameter with a 1/2″ cutting length. The overall length is 2-5/16″ and the shank is 1/4″.
– Flush trim templates and patterns for a wide variety of projects
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on table mount and handheld router
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Includes a shank guide bearing for template and pattern trimming
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
1 Router Bit
Flush trim template router bits work in your router table or handheld router. Secure your template to the top face of the work for handheld operations, or to the bottom face of the work when using a router table. It’s helpful to have at least a couple of flush trim bits in different sizes in your router bit collection. 1/4″ and 1/2″ diameters make a good combination.