This heavy-duty solid carbide up-cut flush trim router bit features a 1-1/4″ cutting length and double guide bearings secured with a lock nut. The overall length is 3-13/16″ with a 1/2″ diameter and 1/2″ shank.
– Flush trim all types of material for a perfect finish
– Premium C3 micro-grain solid tungsten carbide for a high-performance industrial quality tool
– For use on table mount and handheld router
– Polished to a mirror finish from a solid carbide rod for precision & accuracy
– Double end bearings secured with a locking nut for confident routing
1 Router Bit
Solid carbide flush trim bits significantly outperform standard flush trim router bits and excel where standard flush trim bits are lacking producing extremely smooth finished surfaces on some of the most demanding materials and applications. The solid carbide construction allows complex blade geometry and the welded steel tip accommodates a threaded lock nut for ease of use and reliability. These bits perform well on all types of woods including, plywood, MDF, solid woods, plastic laminates and non-ferrous metals.