Cut beautiful entry doors with ogee detail with the Yonico 12265 adjustable entry door Router bit set. These bits feature an ogee profile with a 9/32″ radius and 1/2″ cutting depth. The blades are manufactured from C3 micro grain carbide and the shanks are 1/2″.
– Create rail and stile entry door frames
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on table mount router
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Large cutting profile creates majestic solid wood entry doors
– Includes 2 matching entry door router bits and extra shims
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
2 Router Bits and Wooden Storage Case
Build thick doors for entries and interior openings with entry door rail-and-stile router bits. They work just like cabinet door rail-and-stile bits, but are capable of machining the thicker stock used in large doors. A complete set of rail-and-stile bits includes a coping bit for the ends of the rails and mullions, a profile bit for the inside edges and groove, plus a panel raising bit.