This O-flute bit has a cutting diameter of 1/4″, cutting height of 3/4″, overall length 2″ and 1/4″ shank.
– For CNC milling and routing on aluminum and plastics where a clean top surface edge of material is required
– Premium C3 micro-grain solid tungsten carbide for a high-performance industrial quality tool
– For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
– Polished to a mirror finish from a solid carbide rod for precision & accuracy
– Special geometry for specified material
1 Router Bit
O flute spiral router bits are designed to produce clean cuts in acrylic, HDPE, UHMW and other plastics. The spiral downcut geometry shears in a downward direction leaving a smooth top surface finish. O flute bits have a larger cullet than standard spiral bits which allow for larger chips. This alleviates overheating which can cause the material to melt and create rough or deformed cuts.