This O-flute bit has a cutting diameter of 1/4″, cutting height of 3/4″, overall length 2″ and 1/4″ shank.
– For CNC milling and routing on aluminum and plastics where a clean bottom surface edge of material is required
– Premium C3 micro-grain solid tungsten carbide for a high-performance industrial quality tool
– For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers
– Polished to a mirror finish from a solid carbide rod for precision & accuracy
– O flute design for performance on plastics and aluminum
1 Router Bit
This bit is specifically designed for milling aluminum. O flute end mills allow for lots of chip clearance which is essential when milling aluminum. Aluminum creates larger chips than most other materials and bits such as O-flute end mills are recommended for proper chip removal.