Whether it’s concrete, mud or manure, tough jobs call for the strongest waterproof boots available. Treds Over-The-Shoe Rubber Slush Boots are designed to go OVER your existing shoe or work boot and will outperform all other concrete rubber boots. Constructed of premium quality latex rubber, this one-piece molded design is lightweight and fits like a glove; you won’t even know you’re wearing them. The reinforced heel and block-tread pattern sole provides additional traction making these slip resistant boots. Unique proprietary process combining science and craft allows the rubber to stretch up to 800 percent making it almost impervious to punctures or tears. Featuring a snap closure, these easy on/off rubber boot covers are sized to fit and are not right/left foot specific. The 17-inch shaft height comes just below the knee. These mud boots for men or rubber boots for women are not lined and is patchable using super glue and Treds Rubber Patch. Call us at 513-489-2283 and we’ll help select and size the right footwear!
The following sizing guide will help you buy the right pair of TREDS to fit your workboot. NOTE: Please measure with your shoe or workboot on. If between sizes, we recommend you size up.
- Boot size X-SMALL fits boots measuring from heel to toe between 9-3/4″ to 10-1/4”
- Boot size SMALL fits boots measuring from heel to toe between 10-1/4” to 10-3/4”
- Boot size MEDIUM fits boots measuring from heel to toe between 10-3/4″ to 11-1/2″
- Boot size LARGE fits boots measuring from heel to toe between 11-1/2″ to 12-1/2″
- Boot size LARGE/X-LARGE fits boots measuring from heel to toe between 12-1/2″ to 13-1/4″
- Boot size X-LARGE fits men’s shoe size 15-16. Foot length measures from heel to toe between 13-1/4″ to 14″
- Boot size XX-LARGE fits men’s shoe size 17-19. Foot length measures from heel to toe between 14” to 15”
TREDS Rubber Footwear is a family owned and run rubber overboot manufacturer that makes slush boots, rain galoshes, overshoes and traction overbots. Rob Weber, the founder of TREDS Rubber Footwear realized that there was a need on the market for tougher, stronger, and more flexible overboots that would not tear, would be easy to get on and off, and would be comfortable. The imported brands were just too heavy and prone to puncturing and tearing. In 1992, Rob created TREDS Rubber Footwear with one key purpose: to bring better quality, more versatile overboots to hard working men and women. Rob quickly set out to reinvent the old-fashioned rubber galoshes to create a U.S.-made superior performance overboot.