This 2 flute solid carbide compression cut hipbreaker end mill has a 1/4″ cutting diameter with a cutting length of 7/8″. The shank diameter is 1/4″ and the overall length is 2-1/2″.
– For a clean CNC milled finish on both top and bottom surfaces of laminated materials and plywood
– Premium C3 micro-grain solid tungsten carbide for a high-performance industrial quality tool
– For use on CNC and table mount routers
– Polished to a mirror finish from a solid carbide rod for precision & accuracy
– 3 flute design for more efficient performance on hardwoods and non-ferrous alloys
1 CNC Endmill Router Bit
Chipbreaker end mills are similar to finisher endmills with the added benefit of breaking up the chips for easier extraction. This significantly helps reduce the load on the tool.