Create junior rail and stile frames with a beautiful and timeless ogee profile. The bits in this set have 1/2″ shanks and a cutting depth of 5/16″ and can be used on stock between 5/8″ and 3/4″ thick.
– Create junior sized rail and stile door frames
– Premium C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades for a sharper & longer lasting edge
– For use on table mount router
– Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
– Includes 2 matching rail & stile router bits and extra shims
– Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
2 Router Bits and Wooden Storage Case
Yonico junior rail and stile router bit sets will cut junior sized stiles and rails for doors on smaller projects. For use with stock between 5/8″ and 3/4″ thick. The slots cut with these bits are 5.2 mm thick which will fit perfectly with standard 1/4″ plywood panels. Fully enclosed ball bearings will allow you to create arched and cathedral style doors from already shaped stock. These junior rail and stile bits set comes in a solid wood storage case for storage convenience. The blades are C3 micro-grain carbide tipped.